Use of this site means that you accept the following:
www.pr-exposure.com reserves the right to refuse to publish any press release that is submitted for publication at our sole discretion.
- www.pr-exposure.com reserves the right to remove any press release from our Web site at any time.
- www.pr-exposure.com reserves the right but is not obligated to edit any press release submitted for publication.
- The press releases posted on this web site are solely the responsibility of the author of the release. www.pr-exposure.com takes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any press release posted on this site.
- By posting or reading a press release on this web site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.pr-exposure.com, our employees, partners and suppliers from any and all claims that may arise from the press releases posted on our site.
- As the author of a press release on this web site, you agree to take full responsibility for the content of each release that you post.
- www.pr-exposure.com reserves the right to terminate the use of this site by any registered user for any reason.
- You agree that your use of www.pr-exposure.com is at your own risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the press release.
- The PR agency or the client is solely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the content submitted.
- You acknowledge that www.pr-exposure.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that press releases, or other uploaded content will be retained by the web site.
- All comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome. Please note by making any submission, you grant www.pr-exposure.com and third parties permission to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into www.pr-exposure.com services without compensation of any kind to you.